About the event
This month, we’re reading a wonderfully imaginative story that’s sure to delight your little ones!
The Snapdragon is up to his tricks again – swooping down and eating letters from words in the book. It gobbles up the dots from the 'i's and blows them at passers-by making the Bookmouse very cross indeed!
But the Bookmouse has a brave plan to save his book. He needs lots of 'O's which he can only get from the very scary Woollywolves. Join us with your little ones to find out about the Bookmouse’s clever plan and take part in an exciting learning activity after the story.
- Prior registration is mandatory; walk-ins will not be allowed.
- This event is open to the public and recommended for ages 6 to 9.
- The registration fee per child (payable at the door) is PKR 300 for non-members and PKR 200 for library members.
- All participants must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who must also be registered for the event.
- Adults are required to carry their original CNIC, Passport or Library Membership card to the event, along with the participating child’s photo ID or Library Membership card.
If you face any difficulty in registering for this event, please feel free to write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: British Council Karachi Library
Date: Saturday, 23 November 2019
Time: 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
Registration will close on Friday, 22 November 2019.