About the event
Warm up your vocal chords and get ready to sing the night away!
Get a chance to be a star and bring down the house as you jam out to your favourite love songs at the library! From Bryan Adams to Ed Sheeran, we've lined up some of the greatest songs that are guaranteed to put you in a good mood.
Come out for a night of music and fun! Grab the microphone with a friend, colleague or partner as you take the stage and sing to your heart's content! Perform in a group or go solo as you sing along to powerful ballads, pop songs, duets and more!
- Prior registration is mandatory, and walk-ins will not be allowed.
- This event is recommended for ages 16 and above.
- The registration fee per participant (payable at the door) is PKR 200 for library members and PKR 400 for non-members.
- Participants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by their parent or guardian who must also be registered for the event.
- All participants are required to bring their original CNIC, Passport or Library Membership card to the event.
Location: British Council Karachi Library
Date: Sunday, 16 February 2020
Time: 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Registration will close on Friday, 14 February 2020.