About the event
Bring your little ones to the library as we re-tell Urdu folktales and classics that are a delight to read and share.
In this month's interactive storytelling session, we’re reading another timeless poem by Sufi Tabassum! Join as we read about the adventures of little boy called Tot-Batot, who is perhaps, one of the best known characters in Urdu literature for children. Read, sing and act along to Tot Batot ki Motor Car in this fun session with parent participation.
Qissa Kahani is a library programme that aims to introduce and reacquaint children to Urdu literature with interactive storytelling sessions of the most celebrated children’s stories.
- Prior registration is mandatory; walk-ins will not be allowed.
- This event is open to the public and recommended for ages 3 to 5.
- The participation fee per child (payable at the door) is PKR 300 for non-members and PKR 200 for library members.
- All participants must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who must also be registered for the event.
- At the time of visit, parents or accompanying adults are required to bring their original CNIC, Passport or Library Membership card along with the participating child’s photo ID or Library Membership card.
If you face any difficulty in registering for this event, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: British Council Karachi Library
Date: Saturday, 7 December 2019
Time: 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Registration will close on Friday, 6 December 2019.