About the event
Bring your little ones to the library as we re-tell everyone’s favourite Urdu folktales and classics that are a delight to read and share.
Join us as we read about Chacha Chakkan and his series of misadventures that will have you in stitches!
Chacha Chakkan is an iconic character in Urdu literature known for his temperament. He’s over-confident, arrogant and has a penchant for interfering in household affairs that often leads to a series of blunders! Find out about his outrageous writing skills as he pens a letter that will leave you in peals of laughter!
Qissa Kahani is a library programme that aims to introduce and reacquaint children to Urdu literature with interactive storytelling sessions of the most celebrated children’s stories.
To register, click here.
- Prior registration is mandatory; walk-ins will not be allowed.
- This event is open to the public and recommended for ages 6 to 9.
- The participation fee per child (payable at the door) is PKR 300 for non-members and PKR 200 for library members.
- All participants must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who must also be registered for the event.
- At the time of visit, parents or accompanying adults are required to bring their original CNIC, Passport or Library Membership card along with the participating child’s photo ID or Library Membership card.
If you face any difficulty in registering for this event, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: British Council Karachi Library
Date: Saturday, 9 November 2019
Time: 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
Registration will close on Friday, 8 November 2019.