About the event
Bring your little ones to the library as we re-tell Urdu folktales and classics that are a delight to read and share.
In this month's interactive storytelling session for children, we're reading Bandar ki Alif Bay Pay by Raza Ali Aabidi. One little monkey is taking the Urdu alphabets with him wherever he goes! Find out how he puts them to use and learn the Urdu alphabets while reading about the monkey’s adventures!
Qissa Kahani is a library programme that aims to introduce and reacquaint children to Urdu literature with interactive storytelling sessions of the most celebrated children’s stories.
- Prior registration is mandatory; walk-ins will not be allowed.
- This event is open to the public and recommended for ages 3 to 5.
- The registration fee per child (payable at the door) is PKR 300 for non-members and PKR 200 for library members.
- All participants must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who must also be registered for the event.
- Adults are required to carry their original CNIC, Passport or Library Membership card to the event, along with the participating child’s photo ID or Library Membership card.
If you face any difficulty in registering for this event, please feel free to write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: British Council Karachi Library
Date: Sunday, 24 November 2019
Time: 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Registration will close on Friday, 22 November 2019.