About the event
We're rolling out our yoga mats and starting the new year on a high note!
Settle into the post-holiday hustle and bustle and get ready for 2020 with a women-only yoga session at the library! As the new year begins and we shift into fourth gear, stay motivated as you re-energise and incorporate mindfulness into your everyday life.
Yoga not only increases your flexibility but also helps you feel rejuvenated and tones your body. No matter what your age, health or fitness level, yoga has the power to calm the mind and strengthen the body. Come on down to the library this month and unwind, meet new people and friends as we help you feel refreshed and relaxed.
We encourage participants to bring their yoga mats along; however, for your ease, the library will arrange floor rugs for the event.
- Prior registration is mandatory, and walk-ins will not be allowed.
- This event is for women and girls only from ages 16 and above.
- The registration fee per participant (payable at the door) is PKR 200 for library members and PKR 400 for non-members.
- Participants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who must also register for the event.
- All participants and accompanying adults MUST bring along their original CNIC, Passport or Library Membership card to the event.
Location: British Council Karachi Library
Date: Saturday, 18 January 2020
Time: 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Registrations will close on Friday, 17 January 2020.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Mariam Hamza Baloch has expertise in strength training, Zumba and Yoga - hatha and vinyasa styles. She currently facilitates exclusive at-home training sessions and group trainings at a fitness club in Karachi.