About the event
We’re turning up the tunes at the Karachi Library!
Does your child love to move and groove to the music? Get your dancing shoes on as we create our very own dance routines in a high-energy workshop with Subbayal Anfal.
Dancing is not just a fun activity but also helps to channel energies, boosts your memory, strengthens social skills and reduces stress levels.
Join us at the library and groove to the beat with our playlist of up-beat and infectious songs that will have everyone on their feet – including parents!
- Prior registration is mandatory; walk-ins will not be allowed.
- This event is open to the public and recommended for ages 7 to 11.
- The registration fee per child (payable at the door) is PKR 300 for non-members and FREE for library members.
- All participants must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who must also be registered for the event.
- Adults are required to carry their original CNIC, Passport or Library Membership card to the event, along with the participating child’s photo ID or Library Membership card.
If you face any difficulty in registering for this event, please feel free to write to us at: email@example.com
Location: British Council Karachi Library
Date: Saturday, 21 December 2019
Time: 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM
Registration will close on Friday, 20 December 2019.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Subbayal Anfal has expertise in expression movement, control and flexibility. He choreographed the Italian Fashion week and Folk Dance Tarantella at the Italian Consulate, and has won various competitions and prizes, including Closeup - Make your Move dance and Best Diversified Performance at Expo.