About the event
This month, make your own hand-crafted journal at the library!
Join us for an exciting afternoon as we master the basics of journal-binding to create beautiful notebooks with a professional finish! Learn the significance of journaling and writing in the digital age and get ready for some hands-on fun.
Explore your creativity as we use everyday materials and some mixed media art techniques to help you decorate and customise your very own journal covers.
All materials will be provided at the library.
- Prior registration is mandatory; walk-ins will not be allowed.
- This event is open to the public and recommended for ages 8 to 12.
- The registration fee per child (payable at the door) is PKR 800 for non-members and PKR 500 for library members.
- All participants must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who must also be registered for the event.
- Adults are required to carry their original CNIC, Passport or Library Membership card to the event, along with the participating child’s photo ID or Library Membership card.
If you face any difficulty in registering for this event, please feel free to write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: British Council Karachi Library
Date: Saturday, 30 November 2019
Time: 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Registration will close on Thursday, 28 November 2019.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Nageen Marfani is a Google-Certified-Blogger and the winner of the Youngest Successful Entrepreneur of Pakistan Award. She’s written for various renowned international media outlets, including the HuffPost and Amazon. Nageen's brand ‘Vogue Aesthetic’ ships premium stationery products worldwide. She is currently working with the leading e-commerce giants in Pakistan, including Daraz and Bagallery and is also an ambassador for TCF Pakistan.