About the event
This month's story-time for children will put a smile on your face! Join us for a reading of Sam McBratney’s heart-warming tale about the special kind of love that's between a parent and child.
Little Nutbrown Hare wants to show his daddy how much he loves him. Is it as high as he can reach or as wide as his arms can stretch? But Big Nutbrown Hare can always reach higher and stretch his arms wider. Finally, Little Nutbrown Hare thinks he’s found a way to show his love that simply can’t be beaten. Join us with your little ones to find out exactly what it is!
The storytelling session will be conducted in Urdu and English.
- Prior registration is mandatory; walk-ins will not be allowed.
- This event is open to the public and recommended for ages 3 to 6.
- The participation fee per child (payable at the door) is PKR 300 for non-members and PKR 200 for library members.
- Children must be accompanied by their parents or guardians who must also be registered for the event.
- At the time of visit, accompanying adults are required to bring their original CNIC, Passport or Library Membership card along with the participating child’s photo ID or Library Membership card.
Location: British Council Karachi Library
Date: Saturday, 15 February 2020
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Registrations close on Friday, 14 February 2020.