About the event
Create personalized crafts with everyday materials at home!
Join us for episode two of our Crafts Corner series where you will learn how to make a hungry monkey out of an old tissue box and an owl pencil holder from an old jar for your stationery that would certainly liven up your study time at home
Our virtual makerspace sessions are designed to make crafting an engaging experience for parents and children as we guide you on how to make fun and simple crafts from household items that you can recycle.
Join in for a fun learning experience with your children and start your own art projects that provide hours of family entertainment along with lasting memories!
- Plastic jar
- Tissue box
- Colour papers
- Colour markers
- Pair of scissors
- Glue stick
EVENT REGISTRATION AND DETAILS
Date: Sunday, 9 August 2020
Time: 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Platform: Microsoft Teams
- This event is FREE and open to the public
- The event is recommended for ages 5 and above
- Prior registration is mandatory
- If you face any difficulty in registering for this event through the given link, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrations close on Saturday, 8 August 2020
- This workshop will be conducted via Microsoft Teams. An invitation link will be shared with the registered participants through an email by the British Council library team.
- We encourage you to join the session at least 10 minutes before it's scheduled to start.
- Please download Microsoft Teams on your device, which you will use to attend the workshop.
- Please wait for a registration confirmation and online session's rules, instructions and etiquette email before you join the session.